Sunday, December 25, 2011

Angus ^^

Angus:"It has never come across my mind that you would come into my life! In conjunction with this merry and lovely Christmas, I would wish to confess ,deep from my heart, that I really care and love you so much. I have never had this feeling until your presence in my life. You have proven to me that my waiting is worthy. Seriously, I appreciate every second you have spent with me, no matter in the days or nights, in dark or bright. For me, every moment you spend with me really counts and it means a lot to me, you know it. I couldn't just love you more, it's all about you, in the end. Whatever people says, that might hurt your feeling, it doesn't matter any more. In Angus's eyes, you will always shine, you will be the brightest star in the sky,no matter how dark the sky is. You know what, sometimes, people just bother how high you can fly, but for me, it's not about the height you can achieve, what I care is how tired you are to fly that high.And here is my promise , you can bet on me as well. No matter what happens, you may be not good enough, or even bad in others' eyes or minds BUT remember, when it comes to me, you will always be the greatest , at least, in my heart now and forever!!"
NICE!!  Anyway,thank you SO MUCH,angus!~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment